I Will Find The Right Person At The Right Time – BBN Diane Russet

BBNaija reality show star Diane Russet has slammed critics questioning her about her love life and whether she is dating.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Diane Russet spoke about her relationship status. According to the reality star, she has not made her love life a priority in her lie but has channeled her energy to what she does for a living.

The reality star Diane Russet after coming out of Big Brother Naija is now focused on her filmmaking career. She disclosed that she is still waiting for her prince charming at the right time.

“Can somebody just forget about my love life for now? My love life now is my career for now. I am in love with making Diane Russet great. At right time, I will find the right person or the right person will find me. We will definitely meet ourselves when that time comes. For now, I am just being me and single. I don’t know if I am available but I think I am open to the possibility of what people call true love.

Speaking about her current projects, she said, “My recent project is my short film, ‘There is Something Wrong with the Bamideles’, which talks about postpartum depression. I feel it is a topic most people do not talk about that women experience.

“I was just trying to show that side of pregnancy. Russet Kitchen is going fine. We are doing Russet Edibles now. So far, we have been getting good responses from our customers. For now, we are just online. Possibly before the end of this year, we will be able to have a physical store.”


Follow me on Instagram

Comments